We recognize that children are a blessing. They are dearly loved by God and our church. Therefore, we are committed to provide your child with a ministry of excellence as we share HIS truth and love in various worship experiences geared directly towards kids!
- Nursery is available every Sunday and Wednesday during service hours for infants through three years of age in a nurturing, loving, and safe atmosphere.
- Sunday School for children of all ages begins each Sunday at 9:30 a.m. with dedicated teachers prepared to grow children in their faith.
- Kids Worship is an exciting, interactive Sunday worship service for children age 4 through grade 6 that starts at 10:45 a.m.
- Kinder-Church is also available during our service hours for children age 4 through kindergarten.
- The first Sunday of every month is ‘Family Worship’. On this day children in grades 1-6 join their parents in the sanctuary for a family worship service.
- Our Wednesday evening “S.P.L.A.S.H.” Program is for children age 5 through grade 6 who enjoy Sharing • Playing • Laughing • And • Seeking • Him This takes place every Wednesday evening from 7:00 – 8:15 p.m.
- KID’S CAMP is an incredibly fun 5-day/4-night summer camp experience that our church is a part of each summer at Lake Placid Camp and Conference Center. We would love to invite your child to join us next summer for Kid’s Camp.
We are greatly looking forward to meeting you and your children and we hope to get them plugged into our children’s ministry soon.
If you have any questions or concerns about our children’s ministry please don’t hesitate to contact us!