We recognize that children are a blessing, dearly loved by God and our church. We are committed to provide your child with a ministry of excellence as we share HIS truth and love in various worship experiences geared directly towards kids!
- Nursery is available every Sunday and Wednesday during service hours for infants through three years of age in a nurturing, loving, and safe atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you and the new additions to your family.
- Sunday School for children of all ages begins each Sunday at 9:30 a.m. with dedicated teachers prepared to help children grow in their faith.
- Kids Worship is an exciting, interactive Sunday worship service for kids grades K-6 starting at 10:45 a.m.
- Kinder-Church is available during our service hours for children age 3 1/2 through Pre-K.
- The first Sunday of every month is ‘Family Worship’. On this day children in grades K-6 join their parents in the sanctuary for a family worship service.
- Our Wednesday evening “S.P.L.A.S.H.” Program is for kids grades K-6 who enjoy Sharing • Playing • Laughing • And • Seeking • Him. Wednesday evenings 7:00 – 8:15 p.m.
- KID’S CAMP is an incredibly fun 5-day/4-night summer camp experience that our church is a part of each summer at Lake Placid Camp and Conference Center. We invite your child to join us for the next Kid’s Camp!
We look forward to meeting you and your children and hope to get them plugged into our children’s ministry soon.